- Full-Time Lawyer
- We are seeking a lawyer with experience in property law, commercial litigation and family law with minimum supervision;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have excellent IT and communication skills and who can work independently; and
- We will offer great professional development and career opportunities to the successful applicant.
- Paralegal/Law Graduate
- We are seeking a paralegal/law graduate to assist the principal solicitor to prepare the cases including general file management, carrying out legal research, drafting documents and communicating with the government authorities.
- Preference will be given to applicants with excellent IT and communication skills and an ability to meet the deadlines.
- We will offer a very good promotion opportunity to the right candidate.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your cover letter, CV and academic results to us by email:
Denise Zheng Lawyers & Public Notary